Sunday, December 13, 2009

What facial moisturizer or cream would you recommend?

i have dry, sensitive (sort of) skin and i need a good product / moisturizer that i can use on my face. something i can purchase at like, wal-mart or shoppers drug mart is preferrable. price is not an issue. also, something fragrance free would be best!





thanks :)What facial moisturizer or cream would you recommend?
If price is not an issue I would branch out beyond walmart. Natura Bisse is my fav. It's pricey but worth it. You can order it online from Saks or Neiman Marcus. Spend the extra bucks. What facial moisturizer or cream would you recommend?
ooh cetaphil is awesome! my skin gets sooo dry in the winter but cetaphil moisturizes like non other and it's got no fragrance. Plus it's oil free and won't clog pores. You can find it at any drug store





hope I helped!
For something you can find at walmart I would use Neutragena products or cetaphil
AVEENO!!!!!!!


this stuff is great i love it i highley recommend it. it might be a bit pricy for drug store product but well worht it. i have a few things from this line and they all seem to do what they say
I also have very sensitive, acne prone, dry skin.


My miracle in a bottle is Olay Regenerist UV Defense Regenerating Cream. I know it's anti-aging, but it's the only product that has really moisturized and has not broken me out. Also, my skin is much clearer, softer, and all around nicer. Gets rid of my discoloration. A little goes a long way, plus it has SPF in it. $16.00, but worth it.
Nivea

No comments:

Post a Comment