Sunday, December 13, 2009

Looking for a good face cream/ Moisturizer that wont make me break out?

Hi i am look for a facial cream / moisturizer that wont cause me to break out? i think that i have kind of sensitive skin. i am a female and am 20Looking for a good face cream/ Moisturizer that wont make me break out?
I have really sensitive, oily skin too. I use Johnson %26amp; Johnson Purpose redness reducing moisturizer with SPF 30.





It is non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) and paraben free. It goes on light, and won't turn your face into an oil slick, and it has SPF 30. So far, it's the only moisturizer that I've used that has SPF and doesn't break me out. It's kind of expensive ($14 at Target) but you only need one pump of it, so it'll last a really long time.Looking for a good face cream/ Moisturizer that wont make me break out?
I sell AVON and alot of women LOVE the ANEW Day Revitalizing Cream (has SPF). It's about $32 but they love it. AVON is really great for those who have sensitive skin because they're hypoallergenic. If the ANEW is too expensive, they have the Solutions for am and pm. They're about $12.50 each or they have the combination of the two for $17.50. Hope this helps! If you need more information, please feel free to contct me!





Stacy Mellis


AVON Independent Sales Representative


www.youravon.com/smellis *free shipping code for March!*


scarolina2587@hotmail.com
I have sensitive skin and I use CETAPHIL facial cleanser and I use OLAY REGENERIST skin moisturizer 2x a day.. My skin looks bright and lumonous so I don't have to use a heavy foundation I've switched to a tinted moisturizer. I have combo-sensitive skin. I also exfoliate 1x-2x a week with some baking soda mixed with my daily cleanser.. That will keep your pores clear...





Good luck
The best product I have ever used is called skintelligence daily moisture enhancer. It is a Market America product that you can only buy through their web site and is not sold in stores. It is of very high quility at a fraction of some departmart store prices. It is a great deal and the bottle lasts forever. I also use there whole line which is all really great. I also have very sensitive skin and it does not make me break out. Give it a try you would be sorry! you can find it at http://www.marketamerica.com/chouston/sku-1013/single-4oz118ml-bottle.htm
I love Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture for Combination Skin. I also just purchased Surgeon's Skin Secret Renewing Complex. I am becoming very fond of that as well. It is very light and not greasy. Hope this helps!
I would recommend Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturizer.





I have very sensitive skin as well, but that's the only one that works for me.
I have sensitive skin too %26amp; I use Pond's nourishing moisturizing cream and it works wonders :) it comes in a pretty big tub thing with a blue cap.
Clean and Clear Dual action moistirizer


It moustrizes dry skin while preventing and treating pimples
Solutions by Avon! Its their new range and they have one for all skin types! Ask your local avon rep for a sample before you buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment