Sunday, December 13, 2009

Is Ponds dry skin cream (moisturizer) a good thing to use for my face?

I have acne on my face, it's not awful but I have some. I use a product from my dermatologist every night and it drys out my face in certain areas. So I put on Pond's moisturizer every night. Is that a good thing to use for my face? Or should I get a different moisturizer?Is Ponds dry skin cream (moisturizer) a good thing to use for my face?
get a face moisturizer, body moisturizers have different chemical properties and oil that might clog your pores. Ask your dermatologist, perhaps they can reccomend something.





(I recommend the clinque face moisturizer in the yellow square bottle, works WONDERS! lol)Is Ponds dry skin cream (moisturizer) a good thing to use for my face?
Look on your Pond's container for the 800 number. They are very helpful and can recommend a moisturizer that won't aggravate the acne. Or better yet, ask your dermatologist. I think several lightweight, hypoallergenic lotions which would serve you better. Cetaphil is one. They also make a nice cleanser. TIP: you can take Cetaphil cleansing lotion camping as it can be wiped off rather than having to wash it off with water.
the best lotion that i got from my dermatologist that i absolutely loved is called Aquanil HC and u can get it at ur local pharmacy..its not that expensive..it helps with the drying/peeling/itching

No comments:

Post a Comment