Sunday, December 13, 2009

Does using moisturizer with acne cream defeat the purpose?

I moisturize my entire face 1st, then apply acne cream to problem areas. Does the moisture neutralize the acne cream, since the cream is meant to dry out acne?Does using moisturizer with acne cream defeat the purpose?
It can, if you're using a moisturizer that clogs the pores. I suggest that you use AcneFree Moisturizer because it moistens the dry skin but wont clog pores or cause acne.Does using moisturizer with acne cream defeat the purpose?
Keep moisturising but try not to misturise at night to give your skin chance to breath. If your skin feels too tight not to moisturise you're using products that are too harsh.
No. I am sure not every part of your face is covered in acne. the other skin needs to be taken care of too. in some cases having dry skin can actually worsen the acne. I do the same thing. I moisturize and then spot treat any blemishes, I've never had a problem. and in fact I get complimented all the time on how good my skin looks.
no. not as long as you use a non oliy moisturiser.


it's a good idea to moisturise to keep your skin healthy.
You know I know a few girls who use all of these things on their faces to treat acne. They always have acne. I'm a guy who never uses anything on my face and I get a pimple or two every once in a while, which is nothing. What I do is, as I'm in the shower, I use the water from the shower head to run all over my face, My hands then rub the water around and scrub it into my face. Believe me I can feel the oils that cause acne. But I just scrub the oils out with water and my hands and it does great! Try it for a week and see how it goes.
Sometimes, It can.


But only because it makes the face oily.


My advice would be to only use the moisterizer in the mornings before applying makeup.


Before you go to bed don't use it


So your skin will dry up a bit over night


%26amp; The acne will reduce a bit


Then take a shower or wash your face, whatever


But use the moisterizer.





Good luck!





%26lt;3
There are a variety of ways to treat acne and many acne sufferers have found that the natural types of acne treatments can be effective at helping to stop your acne and no negative side effects.Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment