Sunday, December 13, 2009

Can you use sun cream for a moisturizer?

I am just curious for cheaper idea's or home remedies for a moisturizer rather than buying one. Any idea's, tips or advice?


All much appreciated!


Thanks!Can you use sun cream for a moisturizer?
I for one always use sun screen as a moisturizer and make up base. I cannot be getting lotions and potions just because they are on the shelf and the companies say we should use them.





I have to wear the sun screen so why get another moisturizer to go with it?Can you use sun cream for a moisturizer?
u can buy a moisturizer with sun screen in it.


but should u use the sunscreen instead of sunscreen? no.


go to target. in the dollar section u can buy lotion for a dollar. after i take off my makeup i use it before bed. it works well.
I have a dove deep moisturizing lotion with spf 15.





it's not too expensive and it is really nice and gives you softness.
Im sure you can buy a moisturizer with sun cream mixed. : )
i dont think so

No comments:

Post a Comment